Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh Canada!

Today I spent the better part of my day sitting at my kitchen table downloading and listening to Canadian music. So much incredible stuff is coming out of Vancouver and my own home town of Calgary.

Call me late to the party, but I have always heard of these artists just never really opened the door to them.

So, for your listening pleasure. Please check out...

Jane Vain & The Dark Matter. Start off with + C'mon Baby Say Bang Bang

The Dudes. Start off with + Ghosts We're Buried on +Pretty Lies

Hannah Georgas. Start off with + The Beat Stuff +Mama's Boy (if you're looking to get over someone)

Arkells. Start off with +Pullin' Punches +Oh, The Boss Is Coming!


Peas & luhv.
Brie

Post.Script = Treasure Chest of all Canadian Music is CBC Radio3. Googlize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment