Friday, January 8, 2010

Love, Actually.

Apart from being a very cute movie, the idea of an airport being the best place to witness that love is all around us couldn't be more true to me.

A romantic comedy wasn't exactly what I needed at this moment in time. However seeing someone turn the corner and come into plain with view the look of shock, surprise and love is overwhelming.
Whether it's a husband and wife, daughter and mother, boyfriend and girlfriend, or just best friends.

I remember when I landed in Calgary after flying home from Australia and having been gone for 2 months. You have this expectation that everything at home has changed, but what you don't realize right away is that what has changed is you.

I think next time I'm feeling kind of down, I'm going to take myself the to Calgary Int'l Airport and watch some love fly around.

Peas.
Brie

1 comment: