Thursday, April 1, 2010

Frame: 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" Photo: 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"

I have gladly noticed a shift towards things that are old lately. By this I mean youngsters are really digging things that are old. We just call it "vintage" cause that makes it way cooler.

But for a month or so now I have been really really hell bent on getting this.

Isn't she lovely?

Mainly it's because I'm a pretty horrid photographer and that little beauty makes everything look splendid.

The catch?
Camera = $30.
Film = $30 {And that is only for ten exposures} yikes

But maybe it's a blessing in disguise? Our culture has become an instant culture. Instant notifications, Instant coffee {thx SBucks}, Instant money, Instant access to the internet.
So maybe, with this amazing Instant camera, by only having 10 exposures I will think more careful about what I use them on. And make these Instant moments memorable.

Peas & Luhv,

Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment