Tuesday, May 17, 2011

// move your feet

Recently the weather has been far too nice for me not to get my running shoes on and head out to the pavement.

This brought about a problem though. The problem of my outdated running playlist. There are some golden gems on it that will never be removed, but I was faced with a whole bunch of overplayed summer tracks from previous summers that no longer motivated me to break a sweat.

So, I put the call out to some of my active, music savvy Twitter friends, and what I ended up with was a playlist to last me an IronMan race.

I think the best part about getting music suggestions from friends was seeing their running personality, everyone has a different motivator in terms of melodies and beats, it's what makes them all unique. So, thank you Twitter friends.

For all of your running/work out playlist pleasure, here is what I ended up with, now not all of it might be your jam, but try it out, and see what works for you.


Nil By Mouth (Knightlife Remix) by Bag Raiders
I Need A Hero by Bonnie Tyler
Carby (ft. Ezra Koenig) by Discovery
I Crave Paris by Aeroplane vs. Friendly Fire vs. Flight Facilities
All of the Lights by Pretty Lights (Kanye West Remix)
When You Where Young (The Soundmen Remix) by The Killers
Still Dre (Hype Jones Love Pussy Kush Mix) by Dr. Dre vs. JJ
Islands is the Limit (The Notorious B.I.G. vs. The X.X.) by Wait What
Finally Moving by Pretty Lights
Everywhere by Paul Devro
The High Road by Broken Bells
Triple Double by Girl Talk
Cut Me Out by MNDR
Derezzed by Daft Punk
Dancing on My Own by Robyn (Chew Fu Remix)
Raise Your Weapon by Deadmau5
Some Chords by Deadmau5 (this track melds seamlessly into Ghosts n' Stuff)
Ghosts N' Stuff by Deadmau5
I Remember by Deadmau5
Move For Me by Deadmau5
Living In Danger by Ace Of Base
Make It Take It by Amanda Blank
Boom by Anjulie
I Don't Like Your Band by Annie
Heartbeat by MSTRKRFT
Ring the Alarm by Beyoncé
Crazy In Love by Beyoncé
Earth Intruders (Spank Rock Remix) by Björk
Radar by Britney Spears
Break the Ice by Britney Spears
Salt Air by Chew Lips
Oh (feat. Ludacris) by Ciara
Gangsta's Paradise (Amended LP Version) by Coolio
Around the World / Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk
Face to Face / Short Circuit by Daft Punk
All I Do Is Win (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg)
Marvellous by Dragonette
Stupid Grin by Dragonette
Up All Night (Prod. by Boi-1da) by Drake
Drumming by Florence And The Machine
Boys Wanna Fight by Garbage
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
The Wrath Of Marcie by The Go! Team
Bottle Rocket by The Go! Team
Rock And Roll by (Could Never Hip Hop Liike This) Handsome Boy Modeling School
99 Problems by Jay-Z
D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune) by Jay-Z
On To The Next One (Feat. Swizz Beats) by Jay-Z
Off That (Feat. Drake) by Jay-Z
Run This Town (feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) by Jay-Z
Phantom by Justice
Tthhee Ppaarrttyy by Justice
DVNO by Justice
Stronger (Feat. Daft Punk) by Kanye West
Monster by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Iver
Bossy (sebastian Remix) by Kelis
Trick Me by Kelis
Telephone ft. Beyonce by Lady GaGa
Love Me Or Hate Remix (Ft. Missy Elliott) by Lady Sovereign
Meddle (Toddla T Remix) by Little Boots
My Chick Bad by RCL 3 Main Ludacris 7 Nicki Minaj
Boom! I Got Your Boyfriend by M.C. Luscious
Bamboo Banga by M.I.A.
Jimmy by M.I.A.
Kids by MGMT
We Run This by Missy Elliott
It Ain't Love by MSTRKRFT
Bounce by MSTRKRFT
Heartbreaker by MSTRKRFT
street justice by MSTRKRFT
Hero (feat. Keri Hilson) by Nas
Roman's Revenge (feat. Eminem) by Nicki Minaj
B.O.B. by OutKast
Unfaithful (Tony Moran Mix) by Rihanna
Raining Men (featuring Nicki Minaj) by Rihanna
Hard (featuring Jeezy) by Rihanna
None Of Dem (ft. Royksopp) by Robyn
The Girl And The Robot by Robyn
Konichiwa Bitches by Robyn
Cobrastyle by Robyn
Roxanne's Revenge (Re-Recorded / Remastered) by Roxanne Shanté
Clap Your Hands by Sia
Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna) by T.I.
That's All She Wrote (feat. Eminem) T.I.
Big Sh**t Poppin' (Do It) by T.I.
My Swag (feat. Wyclef Jean) by T.I.
Jerk It by Thunderheist
Cold War by Janelle Monae
The Stand by Mother Mother
Lemonade by Braids
Need You Now by Cut Copy
Helena Beat by Foster The People
Houdini by Foster The People
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People
Honest Mistake by The Bravery
Minding My Own Business by Coconut Records
Riverside (Lets Go) by Sidney Sampson Feat. Wizzard Sleeve

Love & good running sessions,
Brieanne

No comments:

Post a Comment